Shandong Shenghuai Trading Co., Ltd.
In the case of emergency, how to clean up the concrete in the concrete mixing truck? When the concrete mixing truck fails, if it is not cleared out of the mixing tank in time, the time will solidify and it will bring us a lot. Economic losses. So, how do you know how to clean up the commercial concrete in a cement mixing truck in an emergency? Here's how to urgently clean the commercial concrete in a cement mixing truck:
Concrete mixer truck
1. Prepare the emergency drive hose, turn off the concrete for failure of the concrete cement mixer truck, and remove the high-pressure hose connector on the hydraulic motor.
2. Turn off the rescue vehicle, remove the high-pressure tubing of its hydraulic motor, and connect it with the emergency drive hose of the faulty car.
3, launch the rescue vehicle, its handle is dialed to the discharge position, the commodity concrete in the breakdown car is discharged.
4. After the emergency drive is completed, remove the drive hose and restore the original condition of the two vehicles.
1. If the first method is difficult to implement, the following method must be used to immediately discharge the commodity concrete.
2. Put a wooden wedge between the supporting roller and the raceway to control the rotation of the mixing drum. Be sure to pay attention to safety. Turn off the engine and loosen a high-pressure oil pipe of the hydraulic motor. The mixing drum can rotate freely and control the mixing drum. The rotation, so that the maintenance of the hole to the lower, and then open the maintenance hole, clear out the barrel of commercial concrete. At this time, we must pay attention to safety. After the concrete has been discharged, we will restore the original concrete cement mixer truck.
Urgently clearing the commodity concrete in the cement mixing truck is something that every cement mixer truck driver should meet. When the cement mixer truck fails, it is cleared in time to minimize the loss.
Copyright © 2019 Shandong Shenghuai Trading Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.